After ten years of developing the Master’ s program in English Language Teaching, the Graduate School of English has developed, sustained and reinforced key competencies and a reputation within the region, which enables the school to attract quality teachers and students. To ensure the future development of the graduate school, we will instate a Ph.D. program that will:
- Make Assumption University a recognized centre of advanced research into the broad spectrum of English in Asia.
- Utilize our networking strengths that have been developed over the preceding decade.
- Attract internationally renowned scholars as faculty members whose research will be synergetic with the research of our students at all levels of graduate work.
- Enhance the Learning- Teaching-Research atmosphere within the graduate school.
- Serve the intellectual, professional and emotional needs of students and faculty members in all of the graduate programs in the school.